Friday, September 18, 2009

Our new spokesboy

This is my little nephew, Noa. He's our newest Fib Bib model showing off some of our adorable boy bibs. This kid is so stinkin cute!!! Oh, and if any photographers want to donate their services, I'd sure appreciate it. I'm definitely NOT a photographer AND I'm broke :)

Business Class Fib.
Perfect for church as most baby boys don't wear suits anyway. This makes it so much easier!
Pirate Fib...ARG!
Hawaiian Boy Fib

Jungle Boy Fib...check out the muscles!

Noa is much more cooperative than Malia was and thankfully we don't have any "screaming bloody murder" outtakes. But here's some cute ones...









These make great baby gifts! Check out http://www.fibbibs.com

6 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Cute cute cute!! He is PERFECT! and seeing him in those bibs definitely makes me want to buy them!

Also, have you thought about asking Bridger to help with the photography? Or There's Reny too, just a thought : )

Naomi Hanks said...

Ha Ha! Love it!

Mucci Ohana said...

so cute

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Those are such cute bibs!!

M. Fritze said...

what a FAB idea!! i noa is super cute!!

Sarah said...

That is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. Where did you find him? ;) love all the pics. Ps I was thinking that the pirate skull and bones should go under the map on the pocket instead of in the belt where I suggested earlier. Just a thought. Good luck Rae, you guys are so talented.