Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family time this Fall

It's been a while since I've posted. Here are a bunch of pics from the last couple of months. Malia is almost 4 months old now. She's getting so big, smiling a lot, eating a lot, and sleeping more at night (hallelujah!) Here's Malia with her daddy in her favorite position.
We went up to Cascade Springs to see the fall leaves. Got a bunch of pics while up there. Mason and Maile- they actually look like they like each other don't they!


Malia really liked all the colorful leaves.




My cute kiddos!
My favorite people in the whole world!



Mason worried about the acorns that kept falling from the tree.




Maile with cousin Teya and best friend Calli
Good big brother
Poor Munro has been working graveyards for the past few months. He was sweet and offered to feed Malia for me while I got the kids to bed. When I came back, I found him sound asleep. Thankfully he just started a day job.
Maile with cousins Teya and Brinley in matching PJs.
Malia was just upgraded to the walker. She loved the new perspective of life!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute cute! I love all the pics. Malia is growin up so fast. What a beautiful family

Pae and Guy said...

super cute pictures sis

Brooke said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how old Malia is already! Cute pictures.

Naomi Hanks said...

Love the pictures and LOVE the chubby baby! hehe Malia is SO cute!

Beccarigg said...

Aw! those fall pics came out so pretty! We totally should've gone with you, it looked like fun! Love all the pics, especially of the cousins. Teya sure misses Maile. Today she found a bracelet that Maile gave her and said. "Mommy! Maile gived this to me. That sure was nice of her!" And normally when I ask her who her best friend is she says our neighbor but today she said Maile. So sweet.

cindy uda said...

Rachel,

These pictures brought back so many memories of our family trips to cascade springs when you kids were little. Those were the good old days. I also remember when your Dad worked the GY shift and I found him in the same position as Munro many times holding a baby while they both were catching a few ZZZZs. Cherish these moments. They fly by quickly.
Hugs and Kisses!
Mom Uda