Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Malia the baby model...sort of :)

For now, Malia is our official baby model of Fibs-Novelty Costume Baby Bibs.
So far she really doesn't like being a model. After much screaming and fussing I finally got a few semi normal pictures showing off our product (and her).
This is the ballerina bib.

This is the princess bib but it isn't finished yet. I think its going to be really cute though and wanted to get a pic of it.

Here's my favorite, the Hula Girl Bib!
Malia in her blessing gown before getting her Fib Bib
And look how happy she is now that she is protecting that beautiful blessing gown with an equally beautiful Fib Bib!

To get your own Fib Bib (which make excellent baby gifts and are perfect for baby showers!)
Check out www.fibbibs.com

These are the outtakes and what the majority of Malia's pictures looked like. Does this make me a terrible mom?











5 comments:

Amanda said...

This post was hilarious!!! I had a good laugh. Your daughter is beautiful and your product seems really cool. Good luck with everything!

Mucci Ohana said...

she is so cute. she kind of looks like brinley in some of those pics. love ya. This fibs things looks graeat hope it works out.

Beccarigg said...

YES!! I'm so glad you're doing this business because it's forcing you to give me more Malia pis! mwah hahaha! She is such a little doll, and I agree with Liz, she totally looks like the Brinster in some of those pics! She also looks like Mason. Mostly she just looks cute : )

M. Fritze said...

yep, malia's modeling days may be limited... although isn't that typical model-diva behavior!? she is so big already! cannot wait to meet her.

Sarah said...

What a cutie! I love all the pics. Oh and that princess bib is just darling. This business is going to be a success. Let me know what I can do to help. Love ya