Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Fun

My polynesian princess

Maile with her buff swim teacher

Mason our little swimmer

Maile kicking hard
Maile's finally got her wish and mommy let her cut her hair. It was traumatic for me, but it is nice not to have to deal with all the tangles anymore. And what did we get with this new haircut...? A sassy new attitude!



Yes the nights are long and hard. By morning time Malia and I are both worn out. Only she gets to keep sleeping and I have to get up to take care of the other kids!

Maile is taking ballet. She's our beautiful little ballerina!

Mason is pretty talented himself. He can hula hoop forever!



Yes, sometimes they actually get along. Just put them in front of the boob tube with a show they can both agree on and they can coexist peacefully!


Who cares about trampolines. All these kids need is a utility box and they're entertained!



3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

I LOVE Maile's haircut! It looks so stinking cute on her! AWWWW!!! I wish Teya would let me do that! So cute!

Looks like a fun summer with swim lessons and dance. Maile was born to wear a leotard and a tutu : ) The picture of you and Malia in bed is so cute! I would take sleepless nights to cuddle with that!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh could your kids GET any cuter??! Seriously, all 3 of them, GORGEOUS! Maile's haircut looks really cute, but I know how you feel about the long hair, I'm the same way.

I'm working for JetBlue, I didn't want to post it on my blog b/c I have to put some disclaimer that says my opinions aren't those of the company or something. So there are 3 weeks of full time training, and then I have to work 3 weeks part time at the center in SL (what I'm doing right now) and then I work part time from home. I'm excited for that b/c it just means more time w/ my kids. I work 24 hrs/week (4 6hr shifts) so it's not too bad. If you really wanted to work it's a good gig for moms. Plus free flying for your family and parents isn't a bad deal!

M. Fritze said...

Okay... 1st things 1st: that is a hot swim teacher, I may need lessons. 2nd: Maile is the most beautiful specimen ever (made me want to put on a tutu myself!)and Mace is my new hero with the hula hooping! 3rd: I will soon join your "sleepless reality" and we can commiserate!