Monday, December 1, 2008

Uda Girl Turkey Romp

For Thanksgiving this year, we had a big Uda Gang Reunion with family coming all the way from Hawaii. At the last minute, somehow my crazy sisters convinced me to learn a quick dance for the impromptu talent show. I normally only dance in front of my kids and that's just cause it gives them a good laugh. I have no rhythm and am pretty self conscious about dancing in public. But I caved to the peer pressure and now I'm posting my humiliation publicly.

8 comments:

Pae and Guy said...

I'm THANKFUL that I wasn't home for Thanksgiving! Ha ha!

Tara said...

I love this! Justin and I watched it about four times on facebook, it's so funny. I love Tau in the background, too. Where is Naomi??

Beccarigg said...

LOL! Best video EVER!

Rachel Murdock said...

Hmmm...good question, I don't know why Naomi didn't do it with us actually.

Marian said...

awesome dance ! You are alot braver than I would have been.
I changed my blog address. Just wanted to let you know

bartholomewclan@blogspot.com

Allison said...

This is so great. Look at you girls shake it! I love it!!!

M. Fritze said...

ok, so that was so great! when are you going to teach all the murdock boys a jiggy dance and make them perform at one of our get togethers?

Anonymous said...

Wow! You gals should be on TV - so cute and cool. Was Tau your "comic relief"? So fun! We you gals get old enough you can teach us Golden Girls some new moves! Mama Mimi