Friday, November 7, 2008

Online Survey Participants Needed!

For Munro's new job, he is required to get as many of these surveys filled out online as possible. Can you help me by taking a few minutes to fill out this survey? I would really appreciate it! (Please feel free to forward.) The more participants the better. Thanks so much,
Rachel

Subject: BYU Weight Loss Study #274

We are currently conducting a new BYU Weight Loss Study and would appreciate your participation by completing the following short survey. We will be giving away two $50 gift cards to randomly selected participants on November 15th. The survey should take less than 10 minutes and will provide us with important details related to motivational factors associated with weight loss, exercise and eating habits. You have the option of either completing the survey anonymously or adding your contact information at the end in order to be entered in the drawing. All information will be kept confidential and will not be used for any other purpose.

Please forward this email to family members, friends and people who may be inclined to contribute to this important study.

Click on the following link to complete the survey now and to enter to win a $50 gift card:

https://byu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5yU3KsOzqyJhh0U&SVID=Prod

Thank you for your participation,

Research team:
Cameron L.
Gustavo A.
Jonathan J.
Summer O.
BYU Weight Loss Study #274

2 comments:

Pae and Guy said...

Survey took about ten minutes. Didn't leave my contact info on the last page...so I guess I won't win a gift card!

Hope it helps Ro!

Allison said...

Marriott told me about this new business venture...sounds like a good one & I hope it all goes well! Can I get a family discount when I join :)