Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pics from the last couple months

Maile playing with big girl makeup

We visited the state capital for a family day out.  This is by a replica of the liberty bell.



I really like things clean and orderly and spend more time stopping my kids from doing things then letting them play freely.  So my first reaction when I found them playing in a mud puddle was to scold them and throw them in the tub.  Then I stopped and asked myself "What would Mimi do?" (My mother in law)  So I let them play in the mud.  They had so much fun and still keep talking about that day.


 



Easter Egg hunt


Big bellied mama!

We had a Murdock Girls Getaway in Midway UT.  While the rest of the girls shopped, Melynne and I had to take a break from all the fun.




5 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Maile looks so cute in her graduation cap and gown! That picture is a keeper for sure! You still look as beautiful as ever, belly and all. Maybe next time around I'll figure out how to look cute when I'm pregnant too! :) I love the mud puddle pictures, Teya would've been ALL over that. Mud, water and messiness are all Teya favorites : ) Thanks for the updated pics!

Jen said...

These pictures are so cute! You look so beautiful!

M. Fritze said...

LOVE all the photos! Look at you cruising the sites in your wheelchair. You go girl. Love the mud story. I ask myself what Mimi would do all day long!

Jennie said...

Love the pics Rachel! I'll definitely have to stop by. I've actually been out of town, then working almost every day the last 2weeks, and leaving out of town again tomorrow. But when I get back I'm so stalking you guys again :)

LindaW said...

Oh wow! Your kids are seriously so cute. I love that you went on vacation and toured places while on "bed rest." That's my kind of bed rest. LOL I love the graduation pic with older bro. So sweet! You're such a cute prego gal. I love how you just radiate with love. Your kids are so blessed to have you both as parents. Munro was the best helper at the Luau, thanks for letting us borrow him. :)